Join us for a free eldercare resource fair (9 AM - Noon) as Abiding Love participates in the Alzheimer's Association's Longest Day event. From 10 - 11 AM, the HBO
documentary Caregivers will be shown. Refreshments will be served.
Resource fair agencies and programs will include:
- ·Abiding Love Memory Disorders Outreach Program
- ·AGE of Central Texas
- ·Alzheimer's Association
- ·Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area
- ·Cognitive Disorders Clinic - UT Health Austin
- ·Drive a Senior
- ·Hospice Austin
- ·Senior Services of Austin
- ·Townlake YMCA - Senior Retreat Program
Learn more about The Longest Day! Watch an interview with Carrie Steckl on the June 5 segment of We Are Austin.