Celebrate Holy Week and Easter
Palm Sunday Worship—April 14, 8:30 & 11:00 am
Maundy Thursday Worship—April 18, 7:00 pm
Youth Led Service— Last Supper Sacramental Journey
Good Friday Worship—April 19, 7:00pm
Cantata Choir with String Ensemble, Tenebrae Service
Easter Sunday Celebration Worship—April 21, 8:30 & 11:00 am
Choir and Children’s Procession
Easter Continental Breakfast—9:45 – 10:45 am
Continental breakfast in the Activity Center
Egg Hunt—10:15 am
Sunday worship is at 8:30 & 11:00 am.
Worship at Abiding Love is rooted in Lutheran traditions, with strong liturgies and Gospel-centered messages. Worship includes a blend of liturgical elements and musical styles.
Communion is shared every Sunday at both services, and all are welcome to the table! Wine and grape juice are always available, as well as gluten free wafers upon request. Adults and children who do not wish to receive communion are welcome to come forward for a blessing.
Children are active participants in the Abiding Love community and are always welcome in the worship service.
Ushers are available if you need assistance finding a seat, the restrooms, or have questions. The order of service is projected so you can easily follow along. Assistive listening devices are available for use during worship.
You will have an opportunity to provide some contact information so that we can welcome you during the week. We will not add your name to any mailing list without your permission.
Attire is casual.
Abiding Love Worship Services Online
Abiding Love streams worship live on Sunday morning at 8:30am and 10:00am.
Abiding Love offers learning opportunities for all ages, Sundays, 9:45 am:
- Godly Play for Infants - 5th Grade – A Montessori approach to encourage children to use their sense of wonder to relate to Bible Stories. Opening is in the Sanctuary at 9:45 am, then all classes go upstairs to experience the story. Meets September through May.
- Middle School/Confirmation – Students meet in the Activity Center for Confirmation class. Meets September through May.
- High School – Students meet in the high school classroom for Bible study and topical discussions. Meets September through May.
- Adult Bible Boosters – In-depth study of the Old and New Testaments. Meets in the Classroom.
- Adult Forum – Bible study and reading/discussion on a variety of topics led by Pastor Brad Highum and visiting teachers. Meets in the Sanctuary.